1 HP Automatic Submersible Dewatering Pump with 120VAC Voltage and Discharge NPT 2", 50 ft. Cord Le
- Item # 38H469
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LB-800A
- Catalog Page # 2623
- UNSPSC # 40151531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Automatic Submersible Dewatering Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Switch Type - Pumps Electric
- Cord Length - Pumps 50 ft.
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 59 ft.
- Pump Body Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Amps - Pumps 9.60
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type 3-Conductor STOW, Resists Water and Oil
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 28
- Height 13-7/16"
- Diameter 8-3/4"
- Base Material Steel
- Impeller Material - Pumps Urethane Rubber
- Length 13-7/16"
- Width 8-3/4"
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 12"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Input Phase AC 1
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class E
- Bearing Type Double Shielded, Permanently Lubricated, High Temperature C3 Ball Bearings Rated for a B-10 Life
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicone Carbide
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance Etl/Cetl
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Motor RPM 3300
- Pump RPM 3300
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.