Carbon Steel Roller Chain, Standard Riveted Chain Type, 100 ANSI Chain Size, 1-1/4" Pitch
- Item# 2W222
- Mfr. Model# 100-10
- Catalog Page# 143
- UNSPSC# 31151603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Roller Chain
- Chain Type Standard Riveted
- ANSI Chain Size 100
- Pitch 1-1/4"
- Material Carbon Steel
- Number of Strands Single
- Roller Dia. 0.750"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates 0.750"
- Overall Width 1.678"
- Length 10 ft.
- Max. Allowable Load 5070 lb.
- Tensile Strength 26,460 lb.
- Temp. Range 15 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Standards American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Includes (1) Connecting Link
- Rivet End to Center Line 0.778"
- Connecting End to Center Line 0.900"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2YDX1DAYTON
Price $317.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.