British Standard Offset Roller Chain Link, ANSI Chain Size: RS08B, Carbon Steel, PK 5
- Item# 1YGN6
- Mfr. Model# RS08BOL
- Catalog Page# 143
- UNSPSC# 31151603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Offset Roller Chain Link
- Type British Standard
- ANSI Chain Size RS08B
- Pitch 0.5"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates (In.) 0.305
- Roller Dia. (In.) 0.335
- Roller Link Plate Height (In.) 0.465
- Connecting End to Center Line (In.) 0.395
- Rivet End to Center Line (In.) 0.329
- Pin Length (In.) 0.724
- Inside Pin Dia. 0.175"
- Outside Pin Dia. (In.) 0.175
- Pin Type Riveted
- Length (In.) 0.500
- Overall Width (In.) 0.724
- Tensile Strength (Lb.) 4410
- Lubrication SAE 10 to SAE 50
- Material Carbon Steel
- Temp. Range 15 to 300F
- Agency Compliance International Standards Organization Metric Dimensions (ISO606), British Stand (BS228), and DIN 8187
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.