Stainless Steel Roller Chain, Cottered Chain Type, 80SSCB ANSI Chain Size, 1" Pitch
- Item# 1YGT8
- Mfr. Model# 80SSCB
- Catalog Page# 145
- UNSPSC# 31151603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Roller Chain
- Chain Type Cottered
- ANSI Chain Size 80SSCB
- Pitch 1"
- Material Stainless Steel
- Number of Strands Single
- Roller Dia. 0.625"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates 0.625"
- Overall Width 1.406"
- Length 10 ft.
- Max. Allowable Load 397 lb.
- Tensile Strength 397 lb.
- Temp. Range -270 Degrees to 750 Degrees F
- Pin Type Cotter
- Lubrication SAE 10 to SAE 50
- Standards American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Includes (1) Connecting Link
- Pin Link Plate Thickness 0.125"
- Roller Link Plate Height 0.949"
- Inside Pin Dia. 0.312"
- Outside Pin Dia. 0.312"
- Pin Length 1.406"
- Rivet End to Center Line 0.638"
- Connecting End to Center Line 0.768"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.