Carbon Steel, Single Strand Offset Link, For Industry Chain Size: 60H, PK 5
- Item # 1YKK9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 60HOL
- Catalog Page # 116
- UNSPSC # 31151603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Offset Link
- Roller Chain Link Item Offset Link
- Roller Chain Link Type Heavy Riveted
- Industry Chain Size 60H
- Chain Link Material Carbon Steel
- Number of Strands Single
- Industry Chain Pitch 3/4"
- Chain Link Overall Width 1.252"
- Chain Roller Dia. 0.469"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates 0.500"
- Roller Link Plate Height 0.713"
- Connecting End to Center Line 0.669"
- Rivet End to Center Line 0.583"
- Pin Length 1.252"
- Inside Pin Dia. 0.234"
- Outside Pin Dia. 0.234"
- Pin Link Plate Thickness 0.125"
- Pin Type Riveted
- Max. Allowable Load 2200 lb.
- Tensile Strength 9920 lb.
- Lubrication SAE 10 to SAE 50
- Temp. Range 15 to 300F
- Agency Compliance American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.