Data Logging Anemometer, 0 to 9999 fpm
- Item# 12A182
- Mfr. Model# 9565
- Catalog Page# 783
- UNSPSC# 41114401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Hot Wire
- Data Logging Yes
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 0 to 9999
- Velocity (MPS) 0 to 50
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3% of Reading or +/-3 FPM
- Air Volume 0 to 999,999 cfm
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.5 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 5 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Pressure Range -15 to 15" WC
- Probe Size 0.28" dia., 40" Telescoping
- Cord Length 5 ft.
- Display Graphic LCD
- Resolution 1 fpm
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface USB
- Storage Capacity 26,500 Samples Plus 100 Test IDs
- Power Source AA Battery
- Special Features Calculates Heat Flow, Turbulence, Draft, Flow, and Wet Bulb Temperature
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Air Velocity, Temperature and humidity Probe (3ATT5),8 ft. Rubber Tubing, Static Pressure Tip, USB Cable, Software, Hard Carrying Case, NIST Calibration Certificate, (4) AA Batteries, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.