15 ft. Metal Outlet Strip with 6 Outlets, White
- Item # 33L712
- Mfr. Model # TLM615NCRA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Outlet Strip
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Metal
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 6
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15 ft.
- Number of Power Switches 1
- Power Indicator Yes
- Number of Outlet Rows 1
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Outlet Strip
- Voltage 120
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- For Use With Ideal for Distributing Alternate Waveform UPS or Generator Power to Connected Equipment
- Length 13-3/4"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Height 2"
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Includes 90 Degree Outlets
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.