White Metal Outlet Strip, 6 Number of Outlets, 1-1/2 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 2GZR6
- Mfr. Model# PS-602-HG
- Catalog Page# 409
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Outlet Strip
- Medical Grade Yes
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Metal
- Number of Outlets 6
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 1 ft. 6"
- Number of Power Switches 0
- Power Indicator No
- Number of Outlet Rows 1
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R-HG
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P-HG
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Outlet Strip
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Color White
- Voltage 120
- For Use With AC Power Distribution With Hospital-Grade Receptacles and Plug Where Durability and Reliability are Required
- Length 2-1/2"
- Width 13-3/4"
- Height 1-1/2"
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Includes Owner's Manual and Warranty Information
- Standards UL1363 (Power Tap); cUL / CSA (Canada)
- Footnotes 6,7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.