Smart UPS, 5kVA Power Rating, 120//208VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 14
- Item # 6FXN8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SMART5000RT3U
- Catalog Page # 225
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- Power Rating 5kVA
- Output Voltage 120//208VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 38 min./16 min.
- Number of Outlets 14
- Outlet Type (6) UPS/Surge, (6) Surge
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- Mounting Rack/Tower
- Watts 4kW
- Input Voltage 208VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration L6-30P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R, 5-20R, L14-30R, L6-30R
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 22.5"
- Height 5.2"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, Contact Closure, USB
- Special Features Advanced AVR Corrects Brownouts and Overvoltages, Pure Sine Wave Output
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A (EMI)
- Includes BP48V60RT3U Battery Pack, PowerAlert Software and Cables, Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.