UPS System, 1.5kVA Power Rating, 115/120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 8
- Item# 6FXL9
- Mfr. Model# OMNIVS1500XLTAA
- Catalog Page# 286
- UNSPSC# 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 1.5kVA
- Output Voltage 115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 13 min./4.5 min.
- Number of Outlets 8
- Outlet Type (6) UPS/Surge, (2) Surge
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- Mounting Desktop
- Watts 940W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 7.2"
- Depth 7.5"
- Height 13.8"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 60
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB
- Special Features Advanced AVR Corrects Brownouts and Overvoltages, Extended Runtime w/BP24V15Rt2U, BP24V28-2U, BP24V70-3U
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI), TAA Compliant
- Includes USB Cable and Phone Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 1AYA5TRIPP LITE
Price $574.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.