UPS System, 750VA Power Rating, 115/120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 12
- Item# 4HHH6
- Mfr. Model# ECO750UPS
- Catalog Page# 286
- UNSPSC# 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 750VA
- Output Voltage 115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 11.5 min./2.5 min.
- Number of Outlets 12
- Outlet Type (6) UPS/Surge, (6) Surge
- UPS Type Standby
- Mounting Desktop/Tower
- Watts 450W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 6 msec from AC to Battery, 3 msec from Battery to AC
- Width 12.2"
- Depth 6.9"
- Height 3.1"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 60
- Input Current 10.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB (HID Enabled)
- Special Features (4) Built-In ECO Outlets w/Auto Off, Poweralert Software
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI), ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Includes USB Cable
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.