UPS System, 350VA Power Rating, 115/120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 6
- Item# 4GU32
- Mfr. Model# INTERNET350U
- Catalog Page# 286
- UNSPSC# 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 350VA
- Output Voltage 115/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 12 min./4 min.
- Number of Outlets 6
- Outlet Type (3) UPS/Surge, (3) Surge
- UPS Type Standby
- Mounting Desktop/Tower
- Watts 180W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 4 msec from AC to Battery, 2 msec from Battery to AC
- Width 8.0"
- Depth 6.4"
- Height 3.0"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 60
- Input Current 10.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB (HID Enabled)
- Special Features Cold Start Operation Supported
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)
- Includes Poweralert Software, USB Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.