On-Line/Double Conversion UPS System, 3.00kVA, 2.40kW, 30 min./12 min. Backup Time
- Item # 36HW48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU3000RTXR3UHW
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type On-Line/Double Conversion
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 3.00kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 2.40kW
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 110VAC, 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 110VAC, 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 30 min./12 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Rack
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems Hardwired
- Number of Outlets 0
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- NEMA Plug Configuration Not Applicable
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 17.8"
- Depth 29.5"
- Height 5.2"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 24.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB, DB9 Serial, and EPO
- Special Features Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Standards UL
- Includes PowerAlert Software and Cables, 4-Post Rackmount Installation Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.