UPS System, 16kVA Power Rating, 220/230/240VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 10
- Item # 36HW37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU16KRT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 16kVA
- Output Voltage 220/230/240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 13.5 min./5.5 min.
- Number of Outlets 10
- Outlet Type L6-30R, C19
- Mounting Rack
- Watts 14.4kW
- Input Voltage 220/230/240VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration Not Applicable
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 25.8"
- Height 5.1"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LCD/LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 92.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB, DB9 Serial, and EPO
- Special Features Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Standards UL
- Includes (2) BP240V10RT3U Battery Packs, SUPDMB20K Parallel PDU with Bypass Switch, 4-Post Rackmount Installation Rails, PowerAlert Software and Cables
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.