UPS System, 750VA Power Rating, 100/110/120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 6
- Item # 30UJ80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU750XL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 750VA
- Output Voltage 100/110/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 11 min./4 min.
- Number of Outlets 6
- Outlet Type UPS/Surge
- Mounting Tower
- Watts 600W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15 R
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 6.7"
- Depth 13.2"
- Height 10.0"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 6.2A
- Phase 1
- Ports Slot for SNMPWEBCARD, USB, RS232, EPO, and TEL/DSL
- Special Features Cold Start Operation Supported, Automatic Inverter Bypass, Hot Swappable Batteries, Individually Controllable Load Banks
- Standards UL1778
- Includes PowerAlert Software CD and Cables, EPO (Emergency Power Off) Cables
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.