On-Line/Double Conversion UPS System, 1.50kVA, 1.20kW, 14 min./4.5 min. Backup Time
- Item # 30UJ70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU1500XL
- Catalog Page # 213
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type On-Line/Double Conversion
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 1.50kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 1.20kW
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 100VAC, 110VAC, 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 14 min./4.5 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems UPS/Surge
- Number of Outlets 6
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 9.0"
- Depth 19.5"
- Height 10.2"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB, RS232, EPO, and TEL/DSL
- Special Features Cold Start Operation Supported, Automatic Inverter Bypass, Hot Swappable Batteries, High Efficiency Economy Mode Operation, Individually Controllable Load Banks, Schedulable Daily Hours of Economy Mode Operation
- Standards UL1778
- Includes PowerAlert Software with USB, Serial & EPO Cables, 4-Post Rackmount Installation Kit
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.