UPS System, 10kVA Power Rating, 200/208/220/230/240VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 3
- Item # 30UJ69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU10KRT3UHV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 10kVA
- Output Voltage 200/208/220/230/240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 12.5 min./4.3 min.
- Number of Outlets 3
- Outlet Type Hardwired
- UPS Type On-Line/Double Conversion
- Mounting Tower
- Watts 9kW
- Input Voltage 200/240VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration Not Applicable
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 25.8"
- Height 5.1"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 56.1A
- Phase 1
- Ports Slot for SNMPWEBCARD, USB, Serial, and EPO
- Special Features Cold Start Operation Supported, Automatic Inverter Bypass, Manual Bypass Switch, Hot Swappable Batteries, UPS, and PDU, High Efficiency Economy Mode Operation, Schedulable Daily Hours of Economy Mode Operation
- Standards UL1778
- Includes BP240V10RT3U External Battery Pack, SUPDMB710HW Detachable PDU with Manual Bypass Switch, (2) 4-Post Rack Rail Kits, PowerAlert Software, Data Cables
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.