Line Interactive Smart UPS, 1.50kVA, 900.0W, 13 min./3.5 min. Backup Time
- Item # 1AYA5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Smart1500LCD
- Catalog Page # 225
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 1.50kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 900.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 115VAC, 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 13 min./3.5 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Rack/Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems (4) UPS/Surge, (4) Surge
- Number of Outlets 8
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 3.5"
- Depth 10.5"
- Height 17.2"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LCD
- Hz 60
- Input Current 8.5A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, USB (HID Enabled)
- Special Features LCD Display Indicates Input Voltage, Battery Capacity and A Variety Of Operating Conditions, Display is Rotatable For Horizontal or Vertical Viewing, Surge Suppression, Long-Lasting Battery Support, Regulates Brownouts and Overvoltages From 75-147V, Poweralert Software
- Standards UL1778 (USA), Tested to CSA (Canada), Tested to NOM (Mexico), Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)
- Includes USB Cable, DB9 Cable, Network (RJ45) Cord, Mounting Hardware
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.