7-Outlet Surge Protector Outlet Strip, 36kA, NEMA: 5-15P, 12-13/32"L, Black
- Item# 33L731
- Mfr. Model# TLP74RB
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets 7
- Color Black
- Cord Length 4 ft.
- Rated Joules 540
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 12-13/32"
- Max. Surge Current 36kA
- Mounting Style Multiple Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Width 2-13/32"
- Depth 1-21/64"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- Outlet Center Distance 28.5mm
- For Use With Desktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Protection
- Includes (7) Total AC Outlets (6 Right Angle, (1) Transformer Plug Outlet)
- Standards UL1449/1363/Cul, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33L744TRIPP LITE
Price $21.46 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.