On-Line/Double Conversion Smart UPS, 1.50kVA, 1.20kW, 14 min./5 min. Backup Time
- Item # 6FXP9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU1500RTXL2Ua
- Catalog Page # 213
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- UPS Type On-Line/Double Conversion
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 1.50kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 1.20kW
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 100VAC, 110VAC, 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 100VAC, 110VAC, 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 14 min./5 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Rack/Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems UPS/Surge
- Number of Outlets 6
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 19.0"
- Height 3.5"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, Contact Closure, USB (HID Enabled), EPO, SNMP/Web Slot, RS232
- Special Features True Online Protection with Pure Sine Wave Output, Extended Runtime Option with BP48V24-2U, BP48V60RT-3U, Use in Economy-Mode Saves Operating Costs,
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A
- Includes PowerAlert Software CD, 1 x 6 ft. USB Cable, 1 x 6-ft. DB9 Cable, 4-Post Rack Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3WA14TRIPP LITE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.