On-Line/Double Conversion Smart UPS, 16.00kVA, 11.20kW, 12 min./5 min. Backup Time
- Item # 3ACF9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU16000RT4U
- Catalog Page # 225
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- UPS Type On-Line/Double Conversion
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 16.00kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 11.20kW
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 12 min./5 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Rack/Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems UPS/Surge
- Number of Outlets 13
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration (5) 5-15/20R, (2) L6-30R, (6) C19, Hardwire
- NEMA Plug Configuration Not Applicable
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 40.5"
- Height 7.0"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LCD/LED
- Hz 60
- Input Current 68.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, Contact Closure, USB (HID Enabled), EPO, SNMP/Web Slot, RS232
- Special Features True Online Protection with Pure Sine Wave Output, Extended Runtime Option with BP192V18-4U, Hot-swappable feature lets user replace/ repair UPS without powering down connected equipment, Use in Economy-Mode Saves Operating Costs,
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A
- Includes SU16000RT4UPM UPS Power Module, BP192V18-4U External Battery Pack, SUPDMB16K Detachable PDU with Manual Bypass Switch, 4-Post Rack Mount Installation Brackets
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 3ACG1TRIPP LITE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.