On-Line/Double Conversion Smart UPS, 6.00kVA, 4.20kW, 20 min./8 min. Backup Time
- Item # 2GZU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU6000RT4U
- Catalog Page # 213
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- UPS Type On-Line/Double Conversion
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 6.00kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 4.20kW
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 20 min./8 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Rack/Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems UPS/Surge
- Number of Outlets 12
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration L6-30R, L6-20R, 5-20R
- NEMA Plug Configuration L14-30P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 30.8"
- Height 7.0"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Display Type LCD/LED
- Hz 60
- Input Current 24.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, Contact Closure, USB (HID Enabled), EPO, SNMP/Web Slot, RS232
- Special Features True Online Protection with Pure Sine Wave Output, Use in Economy Mode to Save Operating Costs, Extended Runtime Option with BP192V557C-1PH, BP192V787C-1PH, BP192V1037C-1PH, BP192V1407C-1PH, Hot-Swappable Feature Lets Users Replace/Repair UPS without Powering Down Connected Equipment,
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A
- Includes USB, DB9 and EPO Cables, Rack Mount Installation Kit for 4 Post Rack Enclosures
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.