Smart UPS, 10kVA Power Rating, 120/208VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 30
- Item # 2GZT8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU10000RT3U2TF
- Catalog Page # 225
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- Power Rating 10kVA
- Output Voltage 120/208VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 12.5 min./4.3 min.
- Number of Outlets 30
- Outlet Type UPS/Surge
- UPS Type Online
- Mounting Rack/Tower
- Watts 8kW
- Input Voltage 208VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration Not Applicable
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration L6-30R, L6-20R, 5-20R
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 25.8"
- Height 5.3"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LCD/LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 54.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, Contact Closure, USB (HID Enabled), EPO, SNMP/Web Slot
- Special Features True Online Protection with Pure Sine Wave Output, Use in Economy Mode to Save Operating Costs, Extended Runtime Option with BP240V10RT3U, Hot-Swappable Feature Lets Users Replace/Repair UPS without Powering Down Connected Equipment,
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A
- Includes SU10000RT3UPM 3U UPS Power Module, BP240V10RT3U External Battery Pack, Two SU5000XFMRT2U Step Down Transformers, SUPDMB710 Detachable PDU with Manual Bypass Switch, Four Post Compatible Rack Rail Kit (4 sets), Tower Stands for Upright Tower Configuration, PowerAlert Software, Complete Data Cables
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.