Smart UPS, 3kVA Power Rating, 110/120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 9
- Item # 2GZR5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU3000XL
- Catalog Page # 225
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- Power Rating 3kVA
- Output Voltage 110/120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 14 min./5 min.
- Number of Outlets 9
- Outlet Type UPS/Surge
- Mounting Tower
- Watts 2.4kW
- Input Voltage 110/120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration L5-30P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R, 5-20R, L5-30R
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 0 msec
- Width 9.0"
- Depth 20.5"
- Height 10.3"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 24.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, Contact Closure, USB (HID Enabled), SNMP/Web Slot, RS232
- Special Features True Online Protection with Pure Sine Wave Output, Use in Economy Mode to Save Operating Costs, Extended Runtime Option with BP72V15-2U, BP72V28RT-3U,
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A
- Includes PowerAlert Software and Cables
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.