Outlet Strip, 4 Outlets, 15.0 Max. Amps, 10 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 25D145
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PS410HGOEMX
- Catalog Page # 400
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Outlet Strip
- Medical Grade Yes
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Metal
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 4
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15.0
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 10 ft.
- Number of Power Switches 0
- Power Indicator No
- Number of Outlet Rows 1
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R-HG
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P-HG
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Medical Facility Use Special Use - Patient Care - Only When Permanently Mounted
- Voltage 120
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- For Use With Mobile Carts, Beds, IV Poles and Other UL 1363A Certified Usages, Can Be Used In Patient Care Areas, When Properly Mounted
- Length 9-15/16"
- Width 4-9/32"
- Height 2-11/64"
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Power Strips Straight, No Swivel
- Includes Cord Wrap, Drip Shield, Owner's Manual and Warranty Information
- Standards TUV tested to UL 1363A
- Footnotes 8,12,13
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1AYB4TRIPP LITE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.