Line Interactive UPS System, 1.50kVA, 900.0W, 20 min./8 min. Backup Time
- Item # 36HW23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SMX1500SLT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 1.50kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 900.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 220VAC, 230VAC, 240VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 220VAC, 230VAC, 240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 20 min./8 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems UPS/Surge
- Number of Outlets 8
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration C13
- NEMA Plug Configuration C14
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 4 to 8 msec
- Width 6.8"
- Depth 13.2"
- Height 10.2"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 4.1A/3.9A/3.8A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB, DB9 Serial
- Special Features Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Standards UL
- Includes PowerAlert Software CD-ROM, USB and Serial Cables, (2) IEC C13-to-C14 Cables
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.