Line Interactive UPS System, 500.0VA, 300.0W, 14.6 min./3.2 min. Backup Time
- Item # 30UJ67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SMX500RT1U
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 500.0VA
- Watts - UPS Systems 300.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 230VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 220VAC, 230VAC, 240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 14.6 min./3.2 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Rack
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems (6) UPS, (1) Surge
- Number of Outlets 7
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- NEMA Plug Configuration Not Applicable
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 11.5"
- Height 1.7"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 2.4A
- Phase 1
- Ports Slot for SNMPWEBCARD, USB, Serial, and EPO
- Special Features Cold Start Operation Supported, Hot Swappable Batteries, Individually Controllable Load Banks
- Standards CE
- Includes (2) 1.8m IEC320-C13 to C14 Cbles, USB and DB9 Monitoring Cables, EPO Switching and PowerAlert Unattended Shutdown and UPS/Power Monitoring Software
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.