Line Interactive UPS System, 900.0VA, 475.0W, 10 min./3 min. Backup Time
- Item # 2GZR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OMNI900LCD
- Catalog Page # 213
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 900.0VA
- Watts - UPS Systems 475.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 115VAC, 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 10 min./3 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems (4) UPS/Surge, (4) Surge
- Number of Outlets 8
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 3.7"
- Depth 7.2"
- Height 12.0"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LCD
- Hz 60
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB (HID Enabled)
- Special Features Automatic Voltage Regulation Conditions Power Through Brownouts, LCD Display Indicates Input Voltage, Battery Capacity And A Variety Of Operating Conditions, Poweralert Software
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)
- Includes OMNI900LCD UPS System, Instruction Manual
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.