Line Interactive Smart UPS, 2.20kVA, 1.77kW, 27 min./11 min. Backup Time
- Item # 5JK33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SMART 2200 NET
- Catalog Page # 213
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 2.20kVA
- Watts - UPS Systems 1.77kW
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 27 min./11 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems UPS/Surge
- Number of Outlets 6
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 9.0"
- Depth 12.5"
- Height 17.0"
- Cord Length 8 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 60
- Input Current 15.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, Contact Closure
- Special Features Large Internal Batteries, Poweralert Software, Diagnostic LED's Indicate 17 Performance Conditions
- Standards UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A (EMI)
- Includes PowerAlert Software and (3) 6 ft. Network Cables
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6FXN7TRIPP LITE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.