6-Outlet Surge Protector Outlet Strip, 19.5kA, NEMA: 5-15P-HG, 13-3/4"L, White
- Item# 3TA12
- Mfr. Model# SPS-615-HG
- Catalog Page# 514
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets 6
- Color White
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Rated Joules 1050
- Medical Grade Yes
- Housing Material Metal
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 13-3/4"
- Max. Surge Current 19.5kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R-HG
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P-HG
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection No
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- For Use With Ac Power Distribution and Surge Suppression With Hospital-Grade Receptacles and Plug Where Durability and Reliability Are Required. Not For Use Where Nec Requires Hospital-Grade Receptacles
- Hz 50/60
- Includes Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression); UL1363 (Power Tap); cUL / CSA (Canada)
- Footnotes 11
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.