Datacom Surge Protector, 7 Total Number of Outlets, Black, 6 ft., 2100 Rated Joules
- Item # 43LP18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HT706TSAT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Home and office surge-protected power strips provide multiple electrical outlets to power devices from one location while protecting the devices from damage due to voltage increases. Also called surge suppressors, these lightweight strips plug into a wall receptacle and are suitable for use with printers, computers, audio/video equipment, and other electronic devices in residential and commercial environments. They consist of a flexible cord with a plug on one end attached to a block of sockets that devices plug into.Surge-protected power strips are portable blocks of electrical sockets that supply power to multiple devices from one outlet and protect the connected devices from damage due to unexpected voltage increases. Also called a surge suppressor, the surge protector absorbs the excess voltage and diverts it to the ground wire, preventing it from reaching the connected equipment. A surge protector's joule rating determines how much energy it can absorb before it fails. A higher number indicates greater protection. These outlet strips are typically used to provide additional outlets in areas that don't have enough wall receptacles for the number of devices. They are portable and can be unplugged and moved to another location as needed. They are suitable for homes, offices, medical facilities, and industrial environments where protection from power spikes is a priority.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Total Number of Outlets 7
- Color Black
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Communication Port (4) Coaxial, (2) RJ45 Network
- Rated Joules 2100
- Application Home and Office
- Housing Material Plastic
- Max. Amps 15
- Power Indicator Yes
- Receptacle Configuration NEMA 5-15R
- Plug Configuration NEMA 5-15P
- Wire Size 14 AWG
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- USB Charging Port 0
- Medical Facility Use Not Allowed
- Number of Conductors 3
- Voltage 120VAC
- Length 14"
- Max. Surge Current 75kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Noise Attenuation 40dB
- Width 3-1/2"
- Height 1-1/2"
- Trade Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker 1
- Outlet Center Distance 1-1/2"
- For Use With Theater Systems
- Hz 50/60
- Standards UL 1449, FCC Part 68
- Surge Protection Indicator Yes
- Plug Style Right Angle
- Special Features Wide Spaced Outlets, Automatic Shut-Off
- Includes (1) 6 ft. Telephone Cord, (1) 6 ft. Coax Cable
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions