25 ft. Surge Protector Outlet Strip, White; No. of Total Outlets: 8
- Item # 4HHH2
- Mfr. Model # TLP825
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 8
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 25 ft.
- Rated Joules 1440
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Right Angle 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Transformer Outlets 3
- Voltage 120
- Length 9-35/64"
- Max. Surge Current 84kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Noise Attenuation Up to 40dB
- Width 4-55/64"
- Depth 1-33/64"
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Outlet Center Distance 28.5mm Standard and 57mm Transformer
- For Use With Desktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Protection
- Hz 50/60
- Includes Eight Safety Covers, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1363 (Power Tap), cUL / CSA (Canada), Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
- Footnotes 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 52NY53POWER FIRST
List Price $40.90 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.