7 ft. Datacom Surge Protector, White; No. of Total Outlets: 7
- Item# 33L743
- Mfr. Model# SUPER7COAX
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 7
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 7 ft.
- Communication Port (2) Coaxial
- Rated Joules 2160
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Transformer Outlets 3
- Voltage 120
- Length 10-5/16"
- Max. Surge Current 144kA
- Mounting Style Multiple Keyhole
- Noise Attenuation Up to 20dB
- Width 2-25/32"
- Depth 1-35/64"
- Coax Surge Protection Yes
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Outlet Center Distance 29mm Standard and 48mm Transformer
- For Use With Audio/Visual Devices, Cable Television Connections, Home Theater Systems, Personal Computers, Cad/Cam/Cae Workstations, Network Nodes, Fileservers, Point-Of-Sale Terminals, and More
- Hz 50/60
- Includes 6 ft. Gold Coax Cable, Instruciton Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449/1363/497A/cUL/FCC Part68/Industry Canada, Approvals RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33L733TRIPP LITE
List Price $35.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.