6-Outlet Surge Protector Outlet Strip, NEMA: 5-15P, 10-1/2"L, Gray
- Item# 6FXP3
- Mfr. Model# TLP606TAA
- Catalog Page# 514
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Outlets 6
- Color Gray
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Rated Joules 790
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 10-1/2"
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Width 1-21/32"
- Depth 1-17/64"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- For Use With Desktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac Line Protection
- Hz 60
- Includes Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards GSA/TAA Compliant, UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1449 3rd Edition, UL1363 (Power Tap) UL1363, cUL / CSA (Canada) cUL, Approvals Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
- Footnotes 17
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.