6-Outlet Datacom Surge Protector, NEMA: 5-15P, 2-13/64"L, Black
- Item# 30UJ93
- Mfr. Model# TLP606RNET
- Catalog Page# 514
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Outlets 6
- Color Black
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Communication Port (2) Coaxial, (2) RJ11 Telephone
- Rated Joules 1440
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 2-13/64"
- Mounting Style Key Hole
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Width 5-29/32"
- Depth 4-23/32"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection Yes
- Coax Surge Protection Yes
- GFCI Protected No
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 0
- For Use With Small Home/Business, Theater Installations
- Hz 50/60
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Includes Line Rotating Gold Coaxial, Line Telephone/Modem Protection
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition/cULus
- Footnotes 2,3,8
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.