6-Outlet Datacom Surge Protector, NEMA: 5-15P, 2-13/64"L, Black
- Item# 30UJ93
- Mfr. Model# TLP606RNET
- Catalog Page# 409
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 6
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Black
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 6 ft.
- Communication Port (2) Coaxial, (2) RJ11 Telephone
- Rated Joules 1440
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Transformer Outlets 0
- Voltage 120
- Length 2-13/64"
- Mounting Style Key Hole
- Width 5-29/32"
- Depth 4-23/32"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection Yes
- Coax Surge Protection Yes
- GFCI Protected No
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- For Use With Small Home/Business, Theater Installations
- Hz 50/60
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Includes Line Rotating Gold Coaxial, Line Telephone/Modem Protection
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition/cULus
- Footnotes 2,3,8
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.