10 ft. Datacom Surge Protector, Gray; No. of Total Outlets: 12
- Item # 6FXR1
- Mfr. Model # TLP1210SATG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 12
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Gray
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 10 ft.
- Communication Port (4) Coaxial, (2) RJ11/R45 Combo
- Rated Joules 3600
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Right Angle 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Transformer Outlets 8
- Voltage 120
- Length 11-7/8"
- Max. Surge Current 22.8kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Noise Attenuation Up to 40dB
- Width 4-25/32"
- Depth 1-35/64"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection Yes
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Outlet Center Distance 25.4mm Standard and 57mm Transformer
- For Use With Perfect For Small-To-Medium Home/Business Theater Installations: High-Definition Tvs, Satellite and A/V Receivers, Dvd/Cd Players and More
- Hz 60
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Includes 6 ft. Gold Coax Cable, 6 ft. Network Cable, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression) UL1449 3rd Edition, UL1363 (Power Tap) UL1363, UL497A (Communications) UL497A FCC Part 68 (Communications) FCC Part 68 cUL / CSA (Canada) cUL Approvals Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications
- Footnotes 1,3
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.