10 ft. Datacom Surge Protector, Gray; No. of Total Outlets: 12
- Item # 6FXR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TLP1210SATG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
6 ft. Datacom Surge Protector, White; No. of Total Outlets: 12
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 12
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Gray
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 10 ft.
- Communication Port (4) Coaxial, (2) RJ11/R45 Combo
- Rated Joules 3600
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15.0
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Right Angle 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Number of Transformer Outlets 8
- Voltage 120
- Length 11-7/8"
- Max. Surge Current 22.8kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Noise Attenuation Up to 40dB
- Width 4-25/32"
- Depth 1-35/64"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection Yes
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Outlet Center Distance 25.4mm Standard and 57mm Transformer
- For Use With Perfect For Small-To-Medium Home/Business Theater Installations: High-Definition Tvs, Satellite and A/V Receivers, Dvd/Cd Players and More
- Hz 60
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression) UL1449 3rd Edition, UL1363 (Power Tap) UL1363, UL497A (Communications) UL497A FCC Part 68 (Communications) FCC Part 68 cUL / CSA (Canada) cUL Approvals Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications
- Includes 6 ft. Gold Coax Cable, 6 ft. Network Cable, Instruction Manual with Warranty Information
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.