Semi-Synthetic Coolant, 5 gal. Bucket, 1 EA
- Item# 3EAV6
- Mfr. Model# SC410\5G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Semi-Synthetic Coolant
- Fluid Type SC410, Chlorine-Free, Chlorine Free, Vegetable Derived, Ester Lubricants, no nitrites, sulfonates, Alkylphenol Ethoxylates, or phenols
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Color Yellow, Orange
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 8.8 to 9.2 (Operating), 9.8 to 10.0 (Concentrate)
- Application Moderate Duty Machining and Grinding Of Both Ferrous, Non-Ferrous and Non Metallic Materials
- Features Based On Our Exclusive Ester Lubricant Technology, Contains No Mineral (Petroleum) Oil, Low Foam, Will Provide Superior Sump Life and Corrosion Inhibition For Long Periods Of Time Without Adds, Prevents Chip "Clinkering" and "Hot" Chip Hoppers When Machining Cast Iron, Very Low Carry off, Delivering Low Operating Costs
- Standards PRTR Compliant and No SARA 313 Reportable Chemistry
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.