Low VOC Emulsion Corrosion Inhibitor Concentrate, 5 gal. Container Size, 38 lb. Net Weight
- Item# 3EAZ5
- Mfr. Model# NOCOR E6\5G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low VOC Emulsion Corrosion Inhibitor Concentrate
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- VOC Content 133 g/l
- Appearance Brown
- Characteristics Concentrate, Barium Free, Water Based, Provides Almost Invisible Film Easily Removed Using Mild Cleaners, Must Be Diluted With Water By The User, Normal Dilution Range Is From 4% to 16% Product in Water
- Application Six month corrosion inhibitor for both ferrous and/or copper alloy parts
- Color Brown
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. 70 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Primary Chemical Base Petroleum Oil
- Net Weight 38 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3EAZ6TRIM
Price $2,154.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.