Emulsion Coolant, 54 gal. Drum, 1 EA
- Item# 3EAV4
- Mfr. Model# E906\54G
- Catalog Page# 2518
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Emulsion Coolant
- Fluid Type E906
- Size 54 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Color Brown
- Fragrance Mild Odor, Low Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 8.8 to 9.8 (Operating), 9.0 to 9.8 (Concentrate)
- Application Industries As Diverse As Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, and Specialty Job Shops, Production Surface and Center Less Grinding To Heavy Duty Broaching, Gear Hobbing, Surface, Pocket, and Thread Milling
- Features Extreme Pressure Additives Control Built Up Edge, Low Foam, Low Mist, Coolant Residue Removes With Water, Working Solution, Or Aqueous Cleaners, Protects The Machine Tool Surfaces While Also Preventing Sticky Ways, Chucks, Tool Holders, and Fixtures, Highly Effective, Extreme Pressure Additives Control Built-Up Edge
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: GU
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.