Liquid Cutting and Grinding Fluid, Base Oil : Semi-Synthetic, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 425K99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC230/5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Cutting and Grinding Fluid
- Fluid Properties Chlorine Free,Low Foam
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Blue
- Fragrance Mild Sweet
- Specific Gravity 1.1
- pH Value 8.7 to 9.2
- Flash Point 226 Degrees F
- Application Cooling, Corrosion Inhibition, Drilling, Grinding, High Speed Turning, Reaming, Tapping
- Features Chlorine or Sulfur Based Extreme Pressure Additives Not Needed, Will Not Foam Even At Very High Pressures and Flow Rates, Chip Removal System, Low Carry Off, Long Term Operating, Easily Recycled to Reduce Coolant Purchase and Disposal
- For Use With Cast Iron, Composites, Copper Alloys, Plastics, Steels
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.