Liquid Cutting and Grinding Fluid, Base Oil : Water Based, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 425K87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C270CG/5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Cutting and Grinding Fluid
- Fluid Properties Chlorine Free,Low Foam
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Water White
- Fragrance Mild Amine
- Specific Gravity 1.1
- pH Value 9.0 to 9.5
- Flash Point 212 Degrees F
- Application Angle, Band, Blanchard, Creep Feed, Double Disc, Internal, Plain, Belt, Surface and Cylindrical Grinding, Drilling, Cold, Band Sawing, Drilling, Hack, Reaming, Surface Milling, Tapping, Turning, Corrosion Inhibition, Cooling
- Features Provides Corrosion Inhibition On All Common Ferrous Alloys, Tapping and Reaming Operations Without Chlorine or Sulfur Based Extreme Pressure Additives, This Residual Film is Easily Resoluble In Coolant Working Solution, Exceptional Sump Life
- For Use With Cast Iron, Composites, Copper Alloys, Exotic Alloys, Glass, Heat Treated Steel, High Carbon Steel, Plastics, Stainless Steels, Steels
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Water Based
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.