Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Semi-Synthetic, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 5CEY5
- Mfr. Model # MicroSol(R) 485
- Catalog Page # 2518
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Chlorine Free, Low Foam, Nitrite Free, Phenol Free, Triazine Free
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Amber
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.6 to 10.2 (Operating), 10.2 to 10.6 (Concentrate)
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Application Machining and Grinding Gray Iron, It Does Very Well in Mixed Metal Situations, Titanium Alloys, Cast Iron, Steels, Copper, Aluminum Alloys and Many Plastics and Composites
- Features Corrosion Inhibition On Cast Iron And Eliminates Hot Chip And Clinkering Problems, High Lubricity, Micro Emulsion, Excellent Alternative To Chlorinated Soluble Oils On High-Silica Aluminum Alloys, No Sulfurized EP Additives
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Series MicroSol 485
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5CEY4TRIM
Web Price $32.10 / each
Shipping: pkg of 4
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.