Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Semi-Synthetic, 54 gal. Drum
- Item # 3EAZ3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MS685/54
- Catalog Page # 2457
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Chlorine Free,Low Foam,Nitrite Free,Phenol Free,Triazine Free
- Container Size 54 gal.
- Container Style Drum
- Color Amber
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.5 to 10.0 (Operating), 9.5 to 10.5 (Concentrate)
- Flash Point Greater than 204 Degrees F
- Application Machining on High Silica Aluminum Alloys, Magnesium and Copper Alloys, Cast Iron, Steels, Stainless Steels and Many Plastics and Composites
- Features Excellent Alternative To Chlorinated Soluble Oils On High-Silica Aluminum Alloys, Reduces Oil Mist And Residues Often Associated With High-Lubricity Alternatives, Provides Superior Corrosion Inhibition On All Ferrous And Nonferrous Metals, Forms Stable Microemulsion In Hard Water Environments, No Sulfurized EP Additives
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Series MircoSol 685
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.