Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Vegetable Oil, 1 gal. Jug
- Item # 3EAX8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MQL1000/1
- Catalog Page # 2456
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Chlorine Free,Sulfur Free
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Style Jug
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 385 Degrees F
- Viscosity 63.3 SUS @ 210 Degrees F, 347 SUS @ 100 Degrees F
- Application All Micro Lube and Micro Mist Systems Sawing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming and Milling, Also Situations Where It Is Impractical To Use A Micro Lubrication Applicator Mql1000 May Be Manually Applied To The Tool Or The Work Piece
- Features Environmentally Friendly, Renewable Resource Based, Promotes Superior Finish And Tool Life And Is Compatible With All Materials, Very High Levels Of Lubricity With Even, Minimum Quantities Of Material At The Point Of Cut For High Material Removal Rates
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Series MQL1000
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3EAX9TRIM
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.