Liquid Coolant, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 41D728
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SOL/5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Coolant
- Fluid Properties Water Soluble
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Blue, Green
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 8.0 to 9.0 (Operating)
- Flash Point Greater than 230 Degrees F
- Application Center Less Grinding, Heavy-Duty Broaching, Gear Hobbing, And Replacing Straight Oil On Some Types Of Screw Machines
- Features Proven To Be Highly Effective In Controlling Built-Up Edge, Leaves A Fluid, Nongumming Film To Prevent Sticky Ways, Chucks, Tool Holders, And Fixtures , Coolant Residue Is Easily Removed With Either Water, Working Solution, Or Aqueous Cleaners
- Physical Form Liquid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.