Liquid Coolant, Base Oil : Synthetic, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 3EAX3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C350/5
- Catalog Page # 2458
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Coolant
- Fluid Properties Chlorine Free,Copper Free,Low Foam,Nitrite Free,Phenol Free,Silicone Free,Triazine Free
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Colorless to Pale Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 7.8 to 8.2 (Operating), 8.1 to 8.5 (Concentrate)
- Flash Point Greater than 195 Degrees F
- Application Aerospace Machining Operations Such As Spar Milling And Turbine Blade Manufacturing On Aerospace Aluminums 7075, 2024, 3000, Titanium, Inconel, Brass And High Strength Alloys Steels
- Features Very Low Carry Off And Long Sump Life Results In Low Operating Cost, Water Clear, Low Misting
- Standards PRTR Compliant and No SARA 313 Reportable Chemistry
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Series C350
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3EAX4TRIM
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.