Emulsion Coolant, 5 gal. Bucket, 1 EA
- Item# 3EAU9
- Mfr. Model# E206\5G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolants
- Item Emulsion Coolant
- Fluid Type E206, Emulsion
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Color Dark Blue
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 8.8 to 9.2 (Operating)
- Application Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Material, Machining Center Work Such As High Speed Turning and Grinding, Broaching, Gear Hobbing Surface and Center Less Grinding
- Features Leaves Soft Protective Film, Coolant Residue Removes With Water, Working Solution, Or Aqueous Cleaners, Contains Highly Effective, Extreme-Pressure Additives to Control Built-Up Edge, Rejects Tramp Oil to Help Extend Sump Life and Increase Recycling Options
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.