Corrosion Inhibitor, Dry Lubricant Film, 120°F Max. Operating Temp., 1 gal. Jug
- Item # 3EAZ4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NOCOR E6\4G
- Catalog Page # 2518
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Indoor Life Expectancy Short
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Short
- Removability Light
- Min. Operating Temp. 70 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Jug
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Series NOCOR E6
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- VOC Content 133 g/l
- Flash Point 300
- Application Remove All Rust, Scale, Paint, Grease or Foreign Matter. Ideally suited for use on structural steel, guard rails, galvanized surfaces, welded joints, offshoreequipment, and anywhere that a rust inhibiting coating is required.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3EAZ5TRIM
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.