Coolant Additive, 5 gal, Bucket
- Item# 3EAY3
- Mfr. Model# TC 184B\5G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Coolant Additives
- Item Coolant Additive
- Fluid Type TC 184B, Silicon-Free Anti-Foam, Mild Petroleum
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Color Opaque White
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.0 to 10.0 (Operating)
- Flash Point 385 Degrees F
- Application Used As a Tank Side Add To Control Foam in Water Miscible Coolants, Washing Compounds, Floor Soaps, May Be Added Directly To The Sump or Upstream of The Foam or Directly Onto The Foam
- Features Non-Flammable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.