Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series DL1300
- Item# 1YND1
- Mfr. Model# DL1300/26D1
- Catalog Page# 2408
- UNSPSC# 31162808
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Proximity and Keypad
- Mounting Style Cylindrical
- Lock Material Zinc
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Series DL1300
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Key Override Options Adams Rite Series 4710, 4730, 4900
- Hand Nonhanded
- Outside Height 14-3/8"
- Outside Width 1-3/4"
- Outside Depth 1-5/8"
- Backset 1-5/8"
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 3 to 15 sec.
- Power Source (2) Batteries
- Battery Life 80,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail 40,000
- Max. User Codes 2000
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Narrow Stile
- Includes Cylinder And Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1YND2Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series DL1200TRILOGY BY ALARM LOCK
Price $536.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.